Guiuan I Eastern Samar

Finally, the clouds and rain decided to have a break and let Mr. Sun do his thing and we can finally go to Guian. My mother-in-law to be, Nanay Letty had been itching to go there. Niyaya niya na kami bago pa kami makauwi sa probinsya and they're just waiting for us.

We planned it on a Sunday because they want to visit a church in Sulangan and have the new motorcycles blessed. They said that a lot of travelers go there to get blessed, the church was under renovation and I didn't get to take a picture because I was seriously hungry and sleepy. We all know that is not a good combination.



Our estimated travel hours is 4 hours so to catch the first mass, we left the house at 3:30 am so it was seriously dark and I was actually scared to film because they believe in a lot of enchanted stories there and I don't really want to take chances. Besides, there is nothing really to see in the dark and it was all trees, sea and mountains.




Daylight was coming when we got to Guiuan but we still had a long way to go I got to see there white sand beach and resorts there and of course the beautiful blue sea. We got to the church in time for first mass which I didn't understand at all because of the language and the echo but I still got to thank God for the safe travel and beautiful places I got to see. After that we waited for the motorcycles to get blessed but unfortunately we missed the first one because we got excited to look around and see the souveniers. So we have to wait for the priest to finish his breakfast.

After we went back to the beach to look for a spot to have a little picnic. I manged to record a little bit but have to cut short because we are so hungry.



Sadly, it started to rain again just after we ate that is why we have to packed up in a hurry and before I even take a picture of all of us, they're already putting back all our things inside the trycicle. I just had a little video of us walking back to the road. 

And then it started raining hard, we have to make a stop a few times and we went to another church so our nanay can light some candles. Then it's really time to go home, me and Emil stopped on a few spot just to stretched our legs and see some unbelievable beaches. 







Sometimes I  think about moving there because of the sea, I love it there, feels like home.

Thank you for reading, I'll write about our next stop in Eastern Samar soon. 
Don't forget to watch my short video on our trip to Guiuan and don't forget to subscribe. 

Peace,
Kimberly 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eastern Samar

Minasangay Island I Eastern Samar