Eastern Samar





My little family and I we're at Borangan, Eastern Samar for almost a month and we just took the bus to go there. We haven't had the time to book a flight even though we planned this trip 3 months early and as we all know booking a flight 4 days before you actually go can be a bit expensive I think it will cost us more than 2000 each depending on the day and time while bus ticket cost only 1500 including the ferry ticket and we got a discount of 200 each because Emil knew ticket seller. I'm fine travelling more than 24 hours as long as it is a smooth travel. Although it was a little bit tough this time because we didn't bought a ticket for an extra sit for Peace. Since she's a little grown up already it was hard carrying her in my lap. Emil and I took turns in carrying her, sometimes I squeeze her in besides the window so she won't get bored much. I didn't let her watch videos on her Ipad bacause I was worried she might get dizzy and sick baby in a 24 hours bus travel is not fun. I let her bring some tiny toys but mostly we just point things outside the window, mostly cows and then sing and play bus friendly games. Another baby dilemma was Peace eat seriously slow and we have to always eat like just 5 minutes plus bathroom brake. So we always end up just eating inside the bus without any table and when the 5 minutes is up, we eat while the bus is moving.



Around Laguna I was awaken by the sound of an opening bus door and a kuya went up and started yelling free taste. I surely know what that is, It's buko pie time! This is one of the pros of choosing a bus to travel because a lot of food vendors get on the bus to sell whatever delicacies they have in that area.

When we got to Matnog port, I think it was around 4 or 5 am in the morning. We get off the bus and payed for I think it was the entrance free and wait there for an hour I think. There was a lot of passengers from different buses and going to different places. We also payed for Peace's ferry ticket which is I think it was 75 pesos since we didn't bought her a sit on the bus. I got a little sea sick but thankfully the ferry boat was new and has airconditioning so I was able to sleep the whole ride.






 Visayas bound! From here we we're just praying and hoping to get there as fast as we can and I kind of feel that we're almost there but truthfully we still have like 8-9 hours ride. After 2-3 hours some of the passengers started to get off the bus and before we know it's our time to get off.

When we got to Emil's parents house, we settled in a little and ate and of course took a bath. After that I was out until the next morning.

I think 2 weeks of our stay there was continues rain and the ocean wasn't friendly also. They say that the ocean is usually like that from December to February. The ocean was dark and the waves were huge and it took a long time for the sea to actually calm down.





So we actually have to stay indoors most of the time, we do occasionally go to sawang which is their market. Good thing Peace has a lot of playmates, which she was so excited. Our first day there, she played the whole day and got sick at the end of the day. So we have to isolate her for a few days so she can rest and not spread germs. Thankfully she got better right away and we go by the sea every morning because they say it's good for the health.





This is the end of my post.
Sorry I didn't get to capture the actual travel because I got a little sick all through out and the photos are mostly bad.
Anyway, thank you for reading.

Click here if you want to a watch the vlog about our trip and don't forget to subscribe to Peace's channel

Peace,
Kimberly 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Minasangay Island I Eastern Samar

Guiuan I Eastern Samar